Welcome to the 4th Step in the Step-By-Step Guides.
This guide is a point-by-point tutorial on how a trader can deposit cryptocurrencies into SINEGY Marketplace in order to start selling cryptocurrencies.
1. This tutorial assumes you are already logged in and have fully passed verification.
2. If this is your first time depositing cryptocurrency, you must first create a wallet address.
The next few steps will show you how. If you have already done this, please skip to "How to deposit Cryptocurrencies into your Marketplace Account" below.
How to create a new Wallet Address:
1. From the main page, click on the "Wallet" button on the top right corner, then click on the "Wallet Address" tab on the page that appears.
2. If you have not created a wallet address yet, you will see the screen below stating that you do not have a wallet. Click on the blue "To Generate A Wallet" button.
Note*: You will need to do this for each of the cryptocurrency types (BTC and ETH) separately.
3. If successful, you should see this green sign pop-up on the right side of your screen:
4. That's it for creating your new Wallet Address. You should also see the page update to show your new Wallet Address as per below:
How to deposit Cryptocurrencies into your Marketplace Account:
1. Click on the "Funding" tab on the top right corner of the page.
2. Click on the "Digital Asset" item in the dropdown box underneath "Currency Type". It should show the Cryptocurrency deposit page.
3. To choose your Cryptocurrency type, choose BTC or ETH from the dropdown box underneath "Currency". It is set to BTC by default.
4. Your deposit address is then shown in the textbox outlined below. All cryptocurrency types show their addresses in the same textbox location.
5. You will then need to transfer your cryptocurrency to this address. As soon as your cryptocurrency arrive (Please click here to see the network confirmation times to gauge the estimated arrival times), your account will automatically be updated with the new amount without need for approval or a deposit request.
That's it! You can start trading with your new funds.
For a step-by-step guide on how to do this, please view: Step 5: How to Begin Trading - Overview