Welcome to the 3rd step in the Step-By-Step Guides.
This guide is to give a point-based tutorial on how a trader can deposit Ringgit Malaysia (MYR) into SINEGY Marketplace in order to start buying cryptocurrencies.
Before you can do that, you will need to add your bank account details. This is needed for both deposits and withdrawals - and is also a regulatory requirement because 3rd-party transactions (Bank transfers to/from bank accounts that are not in your name) are not allowed.
Once added, you can only deposit and/or withdraw from the bank accounts that you have added.
If you have already added bank accounts, please skip to "How to deposit Malaysian Ringgit into your Marketplace Account" below.
How to add your Bank Account details:
1. Assuming you are already logged in, click on the "Account" tab on the top right corner.
2. Then, click on the "Bank Information" tab on the left of the new screen.
3. Then, click on the blue "Add New Bank Account" on the right.
4. Next, choose your bank from the bank name list by clicking on the dropdown list.
5. After that, type in your bank account number in the "Bank Account Number" textbox. Click the green "Save" button.
6. Should you wish to add more bank accounts, please click on the blue "Add Bank Account +" button on the right of the screen.
7. The steps for adding additional bank accounts are the same as adding a new bank account. So, simply repeat Steps 4 to 5 above.
How to deposit Malaysian Ringgit into your Marketplace account:
8. Assuming you are already logged in, click on the "Funding" tab on the top right corner of your screen.
9. Make sure that the "Deposit" tab is shown, the "Currency Type" is "Fiat" and the "Currency" is "Malaysian Ringgit" as per the red circled items below: Note: If you are transferring funds using Telegraphic Transfer, please click on the "International Wire Transfer" button.
10. Next, type in the amount that you wish to deposit into the "Amount" textbox and choose the bank that you will be transferring the funds from.
Note: Please use "Instant Transfer (IBFT)" and not GIRO (IBG). If you use GIRO (IBG), your deposit will be delayed depending on the bank's IBG processing times and SINEGY's processing times.
11. Please transfer your funds to the bank details outlined in red below under the "Transfer the funds to this account" section.
12. Once you have completed the form, click the green "Submit" button at the bottom of the form.
13. If everything went well, you will get a confirmation screen as per below:
Once your deposit is processed by our team, your next step will either be to begin trading or to deposit cryptocurrencies. The next step in the guide will walk you through this: Step 4: How do you Deposit Cryptocurrencies (BTC & ETH)?
If you wish to start buying Cryptocurrencies, here's a step-by-step guide on how to do this: